Sunday, December 1, 2013

tour of my handmade barbie house (part 2) - here is the other part of my handmade barbie house. if you havent watch the other part you can find it on my channel.

tabla de skate hecha a mano #DIY #handmade #longboard #skate
tabla de skate hecha a mano #DIY #handmade #longboard #skate

Download whole gallery
floating canopy: the balloons are attached to the ground with fishing line. so cool!
floating canopy: the balloons are attached to the ground with fishing line. so cool!

Download whole gallery
tour of my handmade barbie house (part 2) - here is the other part of my handmade barbie house. if you havent watch the other part you can find it on my channel.
tour of my handmade barbie house (part 2) - here is the other part of my handmade barbie house. if you havent watch the other part you can find it on my channel.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment