Sunday, December 1, 2013

This link does not tell you which fonts these are, but I think it's a great idea to type a saying with different fonts and put up on the wall for my business so that I can visualize the fonts and pick quicker.

Kush Handmade Rugs
Kush Handmade Rugs

Download whole gallery
#hairpin #handmade #fabric #handmade barbie house #handmade dolls #handmade jewelry designers #handmade furniture
#hairpin #handmade #fabric #handmade barbie house #handmade dolls #handmade jewelry designers #handmade furniture

Download whole gallery
Pieday Friday – Iced sugar biscuits. Using Plane Cookie Mold, Vehicle Plane Ship Train Car Set Cookie Cutters. Handmade craft idea DIY
Pieday Friday – Iced sugar biscuits.   Using Plane Cookie Mold, Vehicle Plane Ship Train Car Set Cookie Cutters.  Handmade craft idea DIY

Download whole gallery
This link does not tell you which fonts these are, but I think it's a great idea to type a saying with different fonts and put up on the wall for my business so that I can visualize the fonts and pick quicker.
This link does not tell you which fonts these are, but I think it's a great idea to type a saying with different fonts and put up on the wall for my business so that I can visualize the fonts and pick quicker.

Download whole gallery
LEGO cakes using marshmallows.
LEGO cakes using marshmallows.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment