Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I made this. I only had to do an L. It was a royal pain and super stressful. (But I am a perfectionist.) it turned out pretty cute, but not I can't find a frame for it to fit in. Ugh!

wedding #handmade gift ideas #home depot #handmade paper making
wedding #handmade gift ideas #home depot #handmade paper making

Download whole gallery
I made this. I only had to do an L. It was a royal pain and super stressful. (But I am a perfectionist.) it turned out pretty cute, but not I can't find a frame for it to fit in. Ugh!
I made this. I only had to do an L. It was a royal pain and super stressful. (But I am a perfectionist.) it turned out pretty cute, but not I can't find a frame for it to fit in. Ugh!

Download whole gallery
handmade birthday cards (11)
handmade birthday cards (11)

Download whole gallery
Full sew in weave by Cha'ron
Full sew in weave by Cha'ron

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment