Sunday, December 1, 2013

homemade natural liquid soap by the gallon! Amazing! Just made some with a bar of natural Amish soap I purchased (out of a bag of 6 bars) for 1.50! So I have a gallon of natural soap I made for 25 cents!!!!

Gangnam Style
Gangnam Style

Download whole gallery
inspiration and realisation: DIY fashion blog: DIY horizontal cables: a one piece sweater
inspiration and realisation: DIY fashion blog: DIY horizontal cables: a one piece sweater

Download whole gallery
Oyin Handmade Hair Dew Product Review
Oyin Handmade Hair Dew Product Review

Download whole gallery
homemade natural liquid soap by the gallon! Amazing! Just made some with a bar of natural Amish soap I purchased (out of a bag of 6 bars) for 1.50! So I have a gallon of natural soap I made for 25 cents!!!!
homemade natural liquid soap by the gallon! Amazing! Just made some with a bar of natural Amish soap I purchased (out of a bag of 6 bars) for 1.50! So I have a gallon of natural soap I made for 25 cents!!!!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment