Saturday, November 30, 2013

Oyin Handmade Shine & Define - gentle Styling Serum! (I use this on frizz. I pretty much love most of Oyin Handmade producuts)

Oyin Handmade Shine & Define - gentle Styling Serum! (I use this on frizz. I pretty much love most of Oyin Handmade producuts)
Oyin Handmade Shine & Define - gentle Styling Serum! (I use this on frizz. I pretty much love most of Oyin Handmade producuts)

Download whole gallery
Valentines Day Group Project. Could also do other holiday themes such as: Halloween Pumpkin, Christmas Tree, Easter Egg
Valentines Day Group Project. Could also do other holiday themes such as: Halloween Pumpkin, Christmas Tree, Easter Egg

Download whole gallery
Handmade charm necklaces
Handmade charm necklaces

Download whole gallery
Handmade music box in silver - Muziekdoos Uil handgemaakt in zilver en grijs
Handmade music box in silver - Muziekdoos Uil handgemaakt in zilver en grijs

Download whole gallery
Free Handmade Paper! Making Paper With 100% Recycled Paper. (she: Elizabeth) - Or so she says...
Free Handmade Paper! Making Paper With 100% Recycled Paper. (she: Elizabeth) - Or so she says...

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment