Monday, November 25, 2013

Check out this Dollhouse! Reminds me of my childhood. One year for Christmas my dad built me the most awesome miniture doll house ever! That year my sister got the Barbie magical mansion, cause Barbies were her thing. I so wish I still had that doll house dad built so I could pass it along to my girls. Love the modern, and fun colors used in this doll house.

Check out this Dollhouse! Reminds me of my childhood. One year for Christmas my dad built me the most awesome miniture doll house ever! That year my sister got the Barbie magical mansion, cause Barbies were her thing. I so wish I still had that doll house dad built so I could pass it along to my girls. Love the modern, and fun colors used in this doll house.
Check out this Dollhouse! Reminds me of my childhood. One year for Christmas my dad built me the most awesome miniture doll house ever! That year my sister got the Barbie magical mansion, cause Barbies were her thing. I so wish I still had that doll house dad built so I could pass it along to my girls. Love the modern, and fun colors used in this doll house.
Click here to download
Home Depot's Christmas Light Trade-In Event
Home Depot's Christmas Light Trade-In Event
Click here to download
Silicone Handmade Soap Mold Chocolate Mold Round with Animal
Silicone Handmade Soap Mold Chocolate Mold Round with Animal
Click here to download
handmade animal using clay. Different language but good visuals!!!
handmade animal using clay.  Different language but good visuals!!!
Click here to download
Handmade Birthday Card
Handmade Birthday Card
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment