Thursday, November 21, 2013

Brant Royle (Gary Cooper): "Still my girl?" // Sonia Kovac (Lauren Bacall): "Don't bet on it! You think all yuh have to do is snap your finger at me. All these years and not even a letter!" -- Bright Leaf (1950) directed by Michael Curtiz

#Bespoke #Handmade #Furniture
#Bespoke #Handmade #Furniture
Click here to download
Rajasthani Handmade Quilt
Rajasthani Handmade Quilt
Click here to download
Brant Royle (Gary Cooper): "Still my girl?" // Sonia Kovac (Lauren Bacall): "Don't bet on it! You think all yuh have to do is snap your finger at me. All these years and not even a letter!" -- Bright Leaf (1950) directed by Michael Curtiz
Brant Royle (Gary Cooper): "Still my girl?" // Sonia Kovac (Lauren Bacall): "Don't bet on it! You think all yuh have to do is snap your finger at me. All these years and not even a letter!" -- Bright Leaf (1950) directed by Michael Curtiz
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment